Storage Boxes Ideas for Your Spring Cleaning
Spring is in the air and it’s time to open the windows while you clean out the kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms to prepare for summer. Unfortunately, when you tackle the closets there is often so much that needs to be done. Where do you put it all and how do you organize it? That shouldn’t be a problem this spring with these great ways to organize, and decorate, your home at the same time.
10 DIY Crafty Storage Solutions for Your Home this Spring:
- Covered Cardboard Storage Boxes: This is a great idea to make beautiful storage boxes for your closets, laundry room, and bathrooms. They are so simple to make and easy to decorate. You will love the beauty it adds to your home this spring.
- Painted Canvas Bins: Tired of looking at those old stackable canvas bins you have in the kid’s room? Do something about that this spring and turn your old canvas bins into a beautiful new storage bin that will add color to the kid’s room this spring.
- A Ribbon Intervention: Do you have leftover ribbon rolls from Christmas or another craft project? Tired of looking at them sit in boxes? Each time you need a roll there is a mess to dig through. Well, that shouldn’t be a problem anymore. This is an excellent way to arrange and store all your ribbons.
- Twine-Covered Cans: Tired of picking up pencils, crayons, or other small objects in the kid’s room? Well, here is the answer to all your problems. This is an excellent way to organize all these small items and recycle cans at the same time. This is a great project for the whole family.
- Birdhouse Twine Organizer: Tired of rolling up all those small pieces of string and twine? Stop rolling and start crafting to make this decorative birdhouse to organize and store all your strings and twines. This is a beautiful organization box that can sit anywhere in your home and add elegance and beauty to the room.
- Painted Apple Baskets: Is your laundry room looking a little shabby and in need of a new fresh organized look? Well, fear no more this is a great project that will add charm and beauty to any laundry room.
- Collapsible Storage Bins: Tired of looking at all the clothes piled up on the shelves of your closet or shoes lying on the floor? Then it is time to get busy and make some of these great collapsible storage bins for your home this spring.
- Water Bottle Supply Organizer: Need to organize your office this spring? This is a great recycled craft project that will help you organize all your office supplies.
- Sophisticated Bathroom Storage: Clean and organize your bathroom this spring with this elegant bathroom storage organizer. This simple-to-make organizer will look great in your bathroom.
- This and That Storage: This is a great storage idea for the kid’s room this spring. Make these storage boxes to help organize their rooms and add a touch of color. This is a great project for any room in your home and the boxes can be colored or decorated to match the room.
Need a way to organize your home this spring? Try these simple, but elegant storage boxes. They will add color, decoration, and organization to any room of your home. Enjoy creating and decorating your home this spring.