6 DIY Summer Decorating Projects
Everyone is looking for an inexpensive way to decorate their home on the outside and the inside. You can have beautiful decorations for a fraction of the cost when you make your own. These ideas are simple and easy to create patio, garden or home and you'll amaze your family and friends with that added a sparkle to in your yard this summer. Furthermore, these easy to make decoration can be used year round, inside and out:
- Sprinkle Lined Vases: This is an excellent decorating idea for parties, the 4th of July or Valentines Day. The vases, which also make great candle holders, look so elegant with the multicolored sparkles. If you need a few sparkle vases for Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving just select a different color glitter. There’s no need to limit to the choice of colors or designs you create. Have fun decorating a few clear glass vases or candle holders for your home's exterior or interior.
- Recycled Watering Can: Stop buying expensive watering cans for your home or garden. Instead, use an old milk jug and create this wonderful watering can for your home with this helpful tutorial.
- Terra Cotta Air Fresheners: This is a wonderful project and so simple to make. Add a few beautifully designed terra cotta air fresheners to your kitchen, living room and bathroom this summer. This is a great project for the whole family. Everyone will enjoy making their own terra cotta air freshener for their own room.
- All Weather Pillows: Are you tired of buying pillows for your garden furniture every summer? Then this is a must for you to make. These great all weather pillows will withstand any weather. The pillows are simple to make and will look fantastic on your patio or garden swing this summer.
- Golden Planters: Transform your old garden pots into glittering gold planters. This amazingly simple project will add hints of beauty to your garden or patio wherever you place them. Start gathering up your old planters and change their look. Afterwards, display them around your garden sitting area, patio, or terrace.
- Sunflower Decorations: Do you love sunflowers? Then this is the perfect project for you. It is so simple to make these giant sunflowers to decorate any room of your home, porch or garden. They make a great accent decoration to any summer party or get together. Get busy and get making sunflowers for your home, garden, or patio this summer!
Decorating your home, patio and garden can be a lot of fun, especially if you make the decorations yourself. Get busy this summer and transform your home and garden with these simple DIY projects. You and your family will have hours of fun making simple and unique project for your home and garden.