5 DIY Garden Projects
I just love when summer rolls around because it’s the perfect time to get busy on creative projects around the home to spruce things up. During the warmer months, I seem to have a lot of inspiration to redecorate my home and add beauty to my garden. If you too are looking for some fun project this summer, try a few of these:
- Garden Headboard Bench: Spring, summer, and fall are the perfect time of the year to sit outdoors and enjoy your garden. What better way to enjoy your garden than on a new bench. This is the perfect wood project and it is so simple to make; you can complete this project in no time at all. Soon you’ll be enjoying your garden sitting on a beautiful handcrafted wooden bench.
- House Number Sign: Create a beautiful house number sign for your yard to make sure your guest don't miss their destination. This is the perfect sign for a country road as it is sizable and can be easily incorporated into your landscaping. You can spruce up your sign with a planter box and plenty of beautiful flowers. Everyone will love coming to your home and your neighbors will all want to make one for them.
- Patio or Garden Chandelier: During the summer months, or anytime of the year really, you can sit in your backyard and enjoy a beautiful homemade chandelier made from grapevine balls that are filled with bundles of white holiday lights. Get ready to enjoy the sunset under your new garden chandelier this summer.
- Wind Chimes: Looking for a way to recycle your empty wine bottles? Well, look no further. This is the perfect craft that is so easy to make and will give you hours of pleasure as it chimes away hanging in your garden or on your patio. This project also makes an excellent gift for one of your neighbors or a friend. Everyone will enjoy the beauty and elegance of this wind chime hanging in their garden this summer.
- Green Moss Wall Art: Nobody will ever expect that hanging moss on your wall could be so beautiful. This is a very unique and easy to make wall art that will look beautiful on your front porch, terrace or patio this summer. You’ll amaze your neighbors and guest when they come to your home with this inventive decor. Get creative and make some hanging moss wall art pictures for your home this summer.