Renovate

Sarah Johnston

Sarah Johnston

About Sarah Johnston

Enjoying the good old years of retirement. No sorry this isn't me. I just love the picture of my great grandmother and use it on all of my accounts.

Sarah Johnston

Latest Posts

7 DIY Rugs for Your Home

Rugs are a beautiful decoration for your home. They can add color to your room and enhance areas in your house.But, have you ever tried to find the perfect rug for your home and couldn’t find what you wanted? Well, that’s not a problem anymore.  Why not make the rug you want for yo ...

PlantLink Makes You a Smart Gardener

Not everyone is an expert gardener and we all need a little help now and then. Planting, maintaining, and watering your garden can be stressful at times, especially when trying to understand when it’s time to water or how much water to give your plants. This can take years of practice to get ...

Why You Should Use Bamboo When Building Your Home

For many years, bamboo has been the choice of those living in Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific to build their homes. Bamboo is a strong material that easily bends in the wind without breaking and has a high resistance to termites. Bamboo is also one of the fastest growing plants on earth. Within ...

7 Mistakes to Avoid When Refinancing

Right now, everyone is looking to save money, pay off a few credit cards or a car loan. Homeowners have equity built up in their home and can use this equity to refinance their home. The money can be used to pay off debt, add a new room, remodel your home, or help send your child to college. Howeve ...

6 Garden Decorating Tips for Your Year Round Pleasure

Decorating your garden can be one of the most rewarding projects around your home, especially now that summer is here. Get busy and have fun with some of these simple, yet beautiful garden projects for your home.Decorative Pallet Plant Hangers: Old pallets can be made into beautiful decorations for ...

8 DIY Summer Project for Your Home and Garden

Oh, how we look forward to summer coming, especially after a long cold winter! Spring is in the air and we are all spending more time outside getting our summer gardens planted, preparing the yard for summer parties, and spring cleaning our homes.One way to prepare for summer is by tackling some of ...

Are Birds Eating Your Cherries?

During the cherry season your cherry tree becomes the feeding ground for birds. The crowned sparrows, crows, scrub jays, and European Starling, destroy a signification amount of your cherries if not controlled. Normally the predators appear in large groups feeding on the ripe fruit. Controlling bir ...

12 Tips for Spring-Cleaning Your Garage

You walk into your garage and start the mad search. Where is it? I know I just saw it last week. Your garage is a mess and you can’t find anything. When was the last time you were actually able to park your car in the garage? Reaching the center of your garage is impossible. The garage floor ...