Renovate

Julie Sinclair

Julie Sinclair

Julie Sinclair

Latest Posts

Think Green When Designing Your New Home

When sitting down with an architect to design your new home, give them your eco-friendly ideas. Keeping your new home green is excellent for the environment and can save you money on your energy bills each month in the long run. Consider these 4 ideas when designing your new home to make it a littl ...

5 DIY Garden Projects

I just love when summer rolls around because it’s the perfect time to get busy on creative projects around the home to spruce things up. During the warmer months, I seem to have a lot of inspiration to redecorate my home and add beauty to my garden. If you too are looking for some fun project ...

6 Great DIY Projects for Your Home This Summer

Now that summer is here, it is time to prepare for the warm month ahead. What a great way to bring in the new season than with a barbecue or other summer accessories for your home or outdoor space. You’ll love these DIY ideas and accessories and will surely find ways to enjoy them year round. ...

6 DIY Summer Decorating Projects

Everyone is looking for an inexpensive way to decorate their home on the outside and the inside. You can have beautiful decorations for a fraction of the cost when you make your own. These ideas are simple and easy to create patio, garden or home and you'll amaze your family and friends with th ...

6 DIY Spring and Summer Home Decorating Ideas

Creating beautiful projects around your home can be easy this spring. Especially if you are looking for creative ways to add lights to your garden, grow herbs, or create a few outdoor games for the kids. Since the warmer months of the year means spending more time outside, it is important that you ...

Storage Boxes Ideas for Your Spring Cleaning

Spring is in the air and it’s time to open the windows while you clean out the kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms to prepare for summer. Unfortunately, when you tackle the closets there is often so much that needs to be done. Where do you put it all and how do you organize it? That shouldn&rsqu ...