Renovate

tloree

tloree

tloree

Latest Posts

10 Simple Steps to Maximize the Selling Value of Your Home

My husband and I purchased a "fixer-upper" a couple of years ago as our first home. Our hope was to make a profit from renovating the house when me moved on to our "forever home". The sales market in our area has skyrocketed, making it a great time for us to list our house for m ...

Five Easy Ways to Refresh the Look of Your Home This Summer

After a long winter of being indoors, it's natural to grow tired of the four walls that you've been staring at all season long. By the time April rolls around, I'm ready to replace the doom and gloom with the bright and fresh. Here are some simple and effective ways to refresh the look ...

6 Steps to Gorgeous DIY Reupholstery

I had been drooling over a pair of accent dining chairs for weeks. They were tufted cream arm chairs that were as gorgeous as they were out of my price range, so I finally added them to my infamous "One Day" list and tried to forget about them. A few days later, my husband and I were head ...

Reclaiming Old Furniture

Let’s face it – buying new furniture is expensive! Oftentimes though, style changes in our homes are limited because of the furniture that we own. I was recently given a pair of old wooden dressers from my grandmother. She thought we could use them to fill up our spare room and gain som ...

5 Ways to Get the Most for Your Money in a Seller's Market

Furry pink carpet, sea-foam green bath fixtures and endless layers of linoleum flooring were not featured on my "First Home Must Haves" list. In fact, after walking in the front door at our showing appointment, I was immediately ready to walk out the door without giving an offer on what b ...