Renovate

clairewmckee

clairewmckee

clairewmckee

Latest Posts

Top 5 Home Improvements to Make Your Home Pet-Friendly

Almost all people who keep pets see them as members of their family, and they are absolutely right. This is the reason why your home should be modified to suit everyone’s needs and pets shouldn’t be left out as they too deserve to be pampered and loved. Some owners will go to great leng ...

How to Beautify Your Vanity

I’ve grown tired of having stuff buried in drawers and going on a never ending quest of finding my lipstick, eyeshadow or bronzer every morning. If you’re anything like me, it means you’ve always dreamed of having a gorgeous vanity with space for all of your knick-knacks.When I fi ...

How to Make a Patio

You probably think of a patio as a portion of the garden covered with paving stones instead of grass or flowers. Don't be that guy! That guy is missing out on so much and he's kind of bland. Do you want to be bland? Of course not, and neither does your patio for that matter. It can be a won ...

Ideas For Home Decoration Using Candles

Decorating the home with candles is not a new thing; it has existed for thousands of years. Apart from the usual fact that candles bring brightness and light into the home, they are also elements of serious interior decoration. When properly organized, they can add beauty, elegance and style to you ...